gams 3 column

Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Decor

Now don't get me wrong, I love all holidays.  I alaways decorate for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the big one...Christmas.  But for some reason after the new year my decorating inititative goes out the window.  I think I might be burnt out from the winter holidays.  That, however, is no excuse.  I am going to try to put up a little decor for each holiday. 
I started with a glass vase filled with tissue paper.  The eggs on skewers are Mod Podged with newspaper.  They were originally a gingham blue that just wasn't doing it for me.  The little white bunny is sitting on a candle holder surrounded by wooden easter eggs.  I bought a frame at Dollar Tree, spray painted it white, and added a printable from here.  I needed to add some depth so I covered some books with brown wrapping paper and placed the bunny and eggs on top.  I would guess the Easter decor/table centerpiece cost $5.00.  Thanks mom.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Jennifer! I haven't done much decorating this year for Easter... perhaps b/c I've been busy preparing to move. All well! I'm so happy you linked up this week! I'll be featuring this tomorrow! :)

    PS- love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete