gams 3 column

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Words with Friends

Nathan, Leslie, and Caroline came down to Oxford last weekend.  We had a great time.  We all got burnt at softball, ate some of the best yogurt, and hung out in the backyard playing football and ladder ball.  In between all of that fun, the visitors were addicted to words with friends.  If you haven't heard it is basically scrabble on your iPod.  Well, Kevin is now playing so I thought I would do a little initial art inspired by Words with Friends.
Supplies:
   -frame and paint if needed
   -print out of scrabble board (I found online)
   -scrabble letters and hot glue

I painted my frame, inserted the scrabble board print out, and hot glued the letters on top of the glass.  Waiting for the paint to dry was the longest part of this project.  All in all, if your frame is ready, the project would take less than 10 minutes.  Sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment