gams 3 column

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Already this morning

In the first hour of the morning I have already: started a load of laundry, dusted all the wood surfaces in my house, and unloaded the dishwasher.  All I have left is to finish laundry, take a shower, and go to Ole Miss softball game.  Here is another project of mine.  My mom bought these letters for $2.00 at Hobby Lobby.
I taped off the hooks and gave the letters a coat of primer.  I decided on giving the letters a coat of the chalkboard spraypaint.
I hung the letters above my $10.00 Goodwill table.  One for Kevin.  Two for me.  Three for Trot.  I found another set of numbers at my local Hobby Lobby ($1.20 a piece) and plan on hanging them in my guest room.  I am hoping for a warm day and good softball.

No comments:

Post a Comment