This is my favorite taco dip. A friend of mine brought this to a sports party. Nobody could leave the snack table because of the dip. I often make it on the weekends Kevin is gone and can eat it for a couple of days.
1 lb ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
1/4 cup of water
1 jar salsa
2 cups of shredded cheddar chesse
1. Brown ground beef and drain.
2. Add water and taco seasoning. Cook of medium/high until boiling.
3. Add salsa. Simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Place in square Pyrex dish. Cover with cheese. To melt cheese you can place in oven for 5 minutes or cover dish with aluminum foil to melt.
5. Serve with tortilla chips. Dip travels well, can easily be re-heated, and can be doubled for a party.