gams 3 column

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Review

I travelled to Columbia to celebrate my Mom's birthday (remember the wrapped present from a few days ago).  While I love spending time with the family, the best way to get to Columbia from Oxford is the Natchez Trace.  And can I tell you that is the world's most boring drive.  We spent Saturday shopping around Columbia, Hobby Lobby, Lowe's, Office Max, etc.  I bought tons of projects for the house and I will get busy putting those together.  We went to Logan's for Mom's birthday and then back to the house to open presents and eat cake.  Mom loved my present, of course.
An "M" for the front door.  Lindsey Mills a local Oxford artist did this for me.  Check her out on facebook, graffiti by lindsey.  Sunday morning I packed up and started the drive back to Oxford. 

1 comment: