gams 3 column

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Everyday Projects

I loved Glee last night.  I wish they could cram more musical numbers into a show.  The dancing and singings makes me smile and laugh every time.  I can't get enough.  On another plus side, Ole Miss softball grabbed another win last night.  The ladies won 6 to 1 against Mississippi Valley State University.  We play again this weekend in Oxford in the Red & Blue Classic.  Keep up with the scores via Gametracker on the Ole Miss Sports website. 

I posted my card boxes last week.  I display cards on a card holder that my Mom bought me a couple of Christmases ago.  I found it in a magazine from Pottery Barn.  I couldn't make myself buy it at that time but I loved it.  Between birthdays, small holidays, and big holidays we are always receiving cards and each is special to me.  Once the card holder is full, I store any cards that are important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment