1 lb ground beef 1 2/3 cup of water
2 green peppers 1/4 cup Italian dressing
3 cloves garlic 12 lasagna noodles, quartered
1 jar spaghetti sauce 1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Brown meat (I have used a skillet but a larger pot works better).
2. Add peppers and garlic. Saute for 5/6 minutes.
3. Add sauce, water, and dressing; Bring to a boil and stir in noodles.
4. Cook on med/low for 10 15 minutes. Stir to make sure noodles do not stick to pan.
5. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes.