gams 3 column

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beautiful day in the neighborhood

I hope everyone is having nice weather.  It was 70 and sunny here yesterday.  I headed to the student athlete center to complete tutor training.  Everything went great.  I came home and decided Trot and I needed to spend some time outside.  I grabbed the desk chair I had been meaning to paint, spray paint, and 2 copy paper boxes.
I first added a coat of primer.  I decided to go ahead and do another coat on the whole chair.  I ended up using 1 1/2 cans of almond colored spray paint to give the chair this look.
It is more of a khaki look that goes with the rest of the guest room.  The desk is from Kevin's parents house.  The lamp, shadowbox, and chair are all Goodwill finds.  My mom bought me the map and Kevin had it mounted on foam board for me.  The little corner of the guest room looks pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment