gams 3 column

Monday, March 28, 2011

I am back...

Last week was an odd week.  We had friends over, softball games, errands to run, and then I was sick for a couple of days.  I wasn't in the blogging spirit but hopefully I can get back in the swing of things.  Kevin and Ole Miss softball stole a win from Auburn this weekend.  That was a big surprise and hopefully a boost for the rest of the season.  I have been working on a couple of things around here but I wanted to share this first.
Valspar paint is doing a free sample giveaway.  The catch is Valspar only gives away 1000 samples a day.  The giveaway opens at 9 am each morning so try early.  I gave them my email and address and received a paint sample of my choice, a mini roller and tray, and $5 off my next quart of paint.  Check it out.  Hopefully I can use the paint some time over the next week.  I have a couple of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment