gams 3 column

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wedding Present

This is the time of year for weddings.  Kevin and I have 2 weddings coming up next weekend.  Both couples have lived together for quite awhile and have just about everything they need.  So I decided to make one of the name collages found here.  I had already created a couple but not printed them.  So I made the collages including the couples new last name and anniversary year.  I uploaded the JPEGs to shutterfly to print and then send them my way.


(Thanks for the ferns mom).  I printed the name collages in 8x10.  Through shutterfly an 8x10 is about $3.00.  I bought the frames with mats on Michael's for $9.99 a piece using a gift card.  The entire project cost app. $6.00 and the time spent picking the different letters.

Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment